Big Dreams, Small Splash: Henry Carroll

Big Dreams, Small Splash: Henry Carroll

Every person who has met Henry Carroll would describe him as inviting, passionate, and entertaining. He would describe himself as a modern dance diva, Roblox god, and an “effervescent icon.” However, his closest friends would clarify that his most important traits are his loyalty, work ethic, and authenticity. To know Henry Carroll is to be constantly inspired by his unwavering dedication to being himself. 

If you want to meet Henry, you can find him in the dance hallway, on the diving board, or at the Village District Chick-fil-A. As a second-year member of the Enloe Dance Ensemble, he is constantly improving his craft, choreographing, and always discovering new floorwork. He intends to major in dance in college and dreams of creating a piece where the dancers never leave the floor.

His dance skills also come in handy on the dive team. As the dive team’s captain, his knowledge of anatomy and alignment allows him to flip, spring -and occasionally backflop- with more skill. He has grown the dive team tremendously, inspiring many Enloe students to get their flip on. His outgoing personality and constant high energy make attending practices and diving meets a joy. 

To hear about Henry’s interests and passions firsthand, listen to his senior spotlight podcast, “Big Dreams, Small Splash: Henry Carroll.” His infectious energy will make your day.