Which Sanrio Character Are You?

Which Sanrio Character Are You?

In a world where teenagers are hyper-obsessed with taking BuzzFeed quizzes to find out what Disney character best fits their personality emerges an even more critical question: “What Sanrio Character Are You?”

Hello Kitty – The Overachiever:

With her perfect bow and perpetual grin, Hello Kitty is the overachiever of the Sanrio universe. Always dressed to impress and excel in every aspect of life, she’s the friend who makes you question your life choices. If you’ve never felt the pressure to wear a bow daily, maybe you should try harder.

Badtz-Maru – The Rebel Without a Cause:

Badtz-Maru, the penguin with a scowl, is the ultimate rebel. Known for his punk-rock attitude and refusal to conform, he’s the Sanrio character who dares to question authority. If you’ve ever rolled your eyes at societal norms and found yourself craving adventure, Badtz-Maru is your kindred spirit.

My Melody – The Eternal Optimist:

With her pink hood and ever-lasting sweetness, My Melody is the eternal optimist. Always looking on the bright side of life, she’s the friend who never lets anything get her down. If you find joy in the simplest things and radiate positivity, you may be a My Melody in a world of pessimists.

Kuromi – The Sassy Sidekick:

Kuromi, the counterpart to My Melody, is the sassy sidekick we all need. With her punk rock aesthetic and a mischievous grin, she’s the friend who tells it like it is. If your friends come to you for brutally honest advice and you have a rebellious streak, you’re living life in true Kuromi style. 

Chococat – The Laid-Back Cool Kid:

Chococat, the cat with a perpetual sleepy expression, is the epitome of laid-back cool. With a carefree attitude and a penchant for napping, he’s the friend who never breaks a sweat. If you find yourself unbothered by the chaos around you and prioritize relaxation above all else, Chococat might be your muse.

Pompompurin – The Comfort Enthusiast:

Last but certainly not least, Pompompurin. The golden retriever with a love for pudding, a comfort enthusiast. Always seeking joy in life’s simple pleasures, he’s the friend who finds solace in a good dessert and a cozy blanket. If you’re all about creating a warm and fuzzy environment, you live in true Pompompurin style.

So, dear Eagle’s Eye readers, which Sanrio character are you? Embrace your inner Hello Kitty, rebel like Badtz-Maru, radiate positivity like My Melody, speak your truth like Kuromi, chill like Chococat, or find joy in the little things like Pompompurin. The answer may just reveal more about you than you ever thought possible.