EnloeNow: Student Discount

EnloeNow: Student Discount

The Little Blue Bakehouse has joined the Enloe Business Alliance. This means they will appear at this month’s Lunch and Learn and that Enloe staff and students will receive a ten percent discount on drinks from the cafe as long as they provide valid ID. 

Ms. Brickhouse, Enloe’s career development coordinator, says, “The business alliance is a group of business partners and community members, who get together once a month…we’re planning different events, such as business immersion tours…[we] do a lunch and learn where I bring in different business each month is a different topic”. November’s Lunch and Learn features business about Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources.

Little Blue Bakehouse offered to provide a 10% discount when they joined the alliance, and as Ms. Brickhouse explains, “Sometimes businesses like the Little Blue Bakehouse will provide incentives for the school as part of their partnership, we don’t ask for those things…but as a good gesture the businesses will offer…and we’ll accept gladly!”. 

Make sure to bring your Enloe ID next time you visit the Little Blue Bakehouse!