The Student News Site of Enloe Magnet High School

Enloe Eagle's Eye

Enloe Eagle's Eye

Enloe Eagle's Eye

Everything You Need to Know About Senior Pictures

The last day to book senior pictures for Enloe’s yearbook is October 10. Yearbook photos can be taken only through Cady, and seniors must schedule their photo sessions as soon as possible in order to have a time slot. Below is a step-by-step guide on the process.

To schedule your photo session:

1. Visit store.cady.com. Click the “Schedule Now” button. Type in Enloe High School in the “Find School” box. 
  2. Select 2 studio scenes. One of these will be replaced with your yearbook photo at checkout. Continue to Sessions.
  3. For the cheapest options, scroll to the bottom of the page. Select “Simple” under Traditional Sessions. The lowest price is $29. This money goes only towards the studio fee and does not cover the cost of personal copies of photos. Continue to Finalize.
  4. Continue to Options. Unselect “Add Artist Touch” at the bottom of the page to choose the least expensive option and continue to Schedule.
  5. Schedule your photo session from the drop-down calendar and select your time. Continue to Checkout.
  6. For the cheapest option, select Buy Later. Create an account and checkout.

These instructions guide you through the lowest-cost options, but you can add extras along the way.

On the day of your photo session:

1.  Bring the clothes you want in your personal photo, as well as something to wear underneath your cap-and-gown photo and yearbook photo. The cap-and-gown and yearbook photo garments are provided at the studio, including pearls. For more information, read the What to Bring document on the Cady website.
  2. Go to Cady’s Raleigh studio at 5950 Six Forks Rd.
  3. Your photo session should last around 30 minutes.

After your photo session:

To access your photos after your session, type your name and school into the Cady store site and search. You can choose which yearbook photo you want from this website. Proofs of your photos will be mailed to you, along with a pre-addressed envelope to return them if you do not wish to purchase them. 

If you cannot purchase the photo session fee for financial reasons, Cady provides Enloe with ‘tokens’ which include the basic fee and print package. 

For more information, visit the Enloe senior website, this document with answers to frequently asked questions, or contact the Enloe Staff Liaison, Mr. Busch, at [email protected].